Sleep expert, Dr Edward Suarez of Duke University, in his own words on the importance of sleep and the link between sleep deprivation and your health.
- Sleep deprivation causes inflammation, inflammation is implacated in both heart disease and diabeties.
- Sleep deprivation leads to weight gain.
- Poor sleep means less recovery and longer term can lead to poor health.
'Poor sleep may lead to poor health' says expert - NBC (video)
- Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
- Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times
- Reading Mode