Good large cholesterol is linked to inheritance but exercise increases and is linked to good cholesterol; diet is linked to reducing bad cholesterol. Calorie restriction which triggers the body’s survival mode response, stimulates the Sirtuin Genes, is linked to longevity but resveratrol also stimulates the Sirtuin Genes without the calorie restriction.
- Cholesterol; good large cholesterol has been linked to people living to 100 years old.
- Sirtuin Genes; kick in when the body is in survival mode and increase DNA repair and prevent cell death.
- Insulin; low levels are linked to longevity in research studies.
Longevity linked to Sirtuin Gene, good large cholesterol, low insulin levels, resveratrol, and glutathione. – (news flash)
- Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
- Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times
- Reading Mode