The health benefits of matcha tea exceed those of green tea because when you drink matcha you ingest the whole leaf, not just the brewed water.
- Rich in Antioxidants and Chlorophyll
- Contains Catechins Only Found in Green Tea
- 1 glass of matcha is the equivalent of 10 glasses of green tea in terms of its nutritional value and antioxidant content.
The ORAC rating of matcha is 1300 units/g, compared to 105 units/g for pomegranates and 91 units/g for wild blueberries.
- Smaller Small Medium Big Bigger
- Default Helvetica Segoe Georgia Times
- Reading Mode